At NLP4Kids we provide practical solutions to help children overcome emotional challenges, to increase confidence and self-esteem and therefore enable children to reach a greater learning potential. Our workshops are designed and adapted from the effective techniques in NLP to help children to become better able to manage their own emotional states and to become inspired and motivated by the learning opportunities that are offered to them. The techniques we use are delivered in a way that is fun and comprehensible for children, encouraging them to co-operate more effectively with other students as well as improving their confidence and commitment when working individually.
Common Problems for Children:
*Lack of Confidence
*Low Self Esteem
*Loss of Motivation
*Anxiety in Children
*ODD in children
*OCD in children
We provide NLP4Kids in the following ways:
1) One of our NLP and child therapy experts can provide NLP4Kids coaching with your child on a one to one basis to help them gain maximum results from the NLP4Kids skill set.
Find a local child therapist who can provide sessions of child counselling to help with specific issues, for example, panic attacks in children and anger management for children.
2) NLP4Kids provides private workshops in various locations across the UK and worldwide. We have a minimum of 6 and a maximum of 16 children of similar ages in our workshops.
Please check the calendar to find out about a workshop near you or contact your local NLP4Kids practitioner to ask about their upcoming workshops.
Workshops can be useful to children and teenagers who wish to improve confidence and motivation and we also have workshops for specific challenges in life – such as teenagers dealing with exam stress. Download the NLP4Kids Workshop Booking Form to book onto one of the upcoming workshops.
3) NLP4Kids is also available in schools and schools may be entitled to receive funding to help towards the cost of the workshops. Most schools are also eligible for a free 90 minute workshop (download a booking form here) for up to 8 pupils from an NLP4Kids practitioner who will provide a full written report detailing their recommendations for further workshops or one to one sessions.
- One to one or small group sessions are designed to address specific challenges that pupils are experiencing such as anxiety, depression or anger management issues.
- One off workshops are useful for offering helpful techniques at important times in the curriculum such as helping children with exam stress.
- Our term time programmes are 10 weeks in length and address a range of issues that underpin the regular curriculum including building respect, improving communication skills and increasing memory capacity. These workshops take place with a maximum of 16 pupils.
To find out more details about the 9 different term time programmes available, please contact us on 0345 3192666 or email info@NLP4Kids.org for more information. Discounts are given to schools who book two or more of our programmes.
We work traditionally with children aged 7 years+ in a workshop environment and can work with younger children on a one to one basis. Whilst we are not child psychologists or counsellors for children, there is some overlap between these therapeutic approaches and other disciplines such as psychotherapy and CBT for children. Many of our practitioners are also licensed to use alternative therapies such as EFT and hypnotherapy.
Our team are qualified in NLP with qualifications or experience in working with children.
In addition, they each have:
- Safe Guarding Children Training
- Paediatric First Aid
- DBS Checks
They have each undertaken a specialised NLP course for children and have regular retraining and CPD.
Our Licensed Practitioners receive ongoing retraining and continual professional development as part of their licensee agreement. They also have the opportunity to increase their skills by completing further training with NLP4Kids. They are encouraged to refresh their skills regularly by repeating their training with us as many times as they wish throughout the duration of their licence agreement with our education franchise.
What parents are saying about NLP4Kids…
“….(he has) learnt calming techniques…to help him feel in control of himself or the situation and this has helped his self-confidence enormously.”
“She now tries to reach her full potential instead of denying that she is good enough to even try.”
“He has more faith in his own abilities and stands up for himself.”