Our terms and conditions
1. The level/programme/product you are booking/buying is the one you have ticked overleaf.
2. For the sake of clarity and the Distance Selling Regulations, any conference centre you attended is an extension of our business premises and as such in signing up to our programme we want you to feel fully committed in your decision to work with us.
3. Any refund requests must be made over the phone and in writing within 5 days of the event you have attended (or 14 days if buying online). Deposit payments are non-refundable. If you pay in full, we will retain a deposit amount should you request a refund.
4. We don’t give legal or financial advice and you are responsible for all business decisions you make in attending our trainings and as a member of our licensee team.
5. You are required to submit your NLP practitioner test paper at least 3 days prior to attending the NLP4Kids training programme. If you have not submitted your test paper before this time you will not be able to attend the training and will have to attend the next available dates. From January 2016, those who purchase NLP4Kids training will have the option to attend our People Building NLP Practitioner training, for free, within 12 months of your deposit date. If you chose not to take up this offer, you may offer your place to someone else (who will be required to complete the test paper prior to attending the training). We do not give any discount/compensation or swap the NLP Practitioner training to an alternative course if you chose not to take it. Use it, gift it to a friend, sell it or lose it.
6. The training days will take place part recorded and online and part live and online. You need to attend both parts. We reserve the right to move it to a more suitable date or different application and if this becomes necessary we will give at least 5 days’ notice but cannot be liable for costs associated with any changes.
7. If a payment instalment is missed, we will suspend service until payment is made. All services/products remain the property of NLP4Kids until paid for in full. Your training manual/forum contents and materials are copyrighted to NLP4Kids/People Building and as such you do not have permission to loan, reproduce, republish or upload to the internet or other media our materials without the written permission of NLP4Kids/People Building.
8. If you experience ill health, make a decisions to downsize or close your business, make a change of business direction, or a person close to you becomes ill (or any similar circumstances) you may send a qualified substitute as appropriate and we will do what is reasonable and within our power to support you.
9. All implementation of services must be used in full within twelve months of the date of the contract and cannot be carried over. Please talk to us if you anticipate any challenges with this.
10. We will do everything we can to ensure that your relationship with NLP4Kids/People Building is an outstanding one. If at any time you feel it is less than 100% outstanding, please tell us first so that we can put everything right.
11. Joining us is subject to completion of an enhanced DBS check, (every 3 years for licensees) completing your NLP Practitioner home study and test paper and getting relevant insurance. We reserve the right to withdraw you from the team should any relevant history, which could prevent you from working with children and vulnerable people, be revealed.
12. If you wish to make payments by instalments or if you wish to become a licenced practitioner (which necessitates regular monthly payments) we will, with your permission, perform a credit check. We reserve the right to cancel this agreement if the credit check is unsatisfactory.